The evening tours could include visits to:
- Cascade: stone steps: rich with modern art, from where opens a stunning panorama of the entire capital and Ararat mountain.
- Liberty Square: surrounded by the best tourist attractions and places for sightseeing
- Northern Avenue: the most “fashionable” street, which is also called “Yerevan Arbat”
- Republic Square: with famous musical fountains which are the city’s most endearing attraction
- Vernissage: street market, were local craftsmen exhibit wooden, ceramic products; carpets, paintings, jewelry, and many other handmade masterpieces.
- National history museum of Armenia: with artifacts from all over Armenia spanning several thousand years of our history.
It is impossible to imagine a sightseeing trip to Yerevan without a gastronomic tour, within which one can taste delicious national dishes of Armenian cuisine. Affordable prices at local restaurants and cafes will please gourmets.